Omega National Title Agency LLC
Orlando, Florida, The ideal candidate will have sales and marketing experience in the Title industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively Close: The most important responsibility of the BDM is to close new clients weekly. This is the number one KPI, and paramount to any other metric as we have BDMs who have vast networks, BNI relationships, and professional organizations that allow them to meet monthly quotas without strong focus on any other metric.
• Phone Time: Second to closing, the essential responsibility is to call both new (inbound) and pipeline lines with a heavy emphasis on call-time and contact rates. A typical BDM is expected to have at least three-hours of talk time a day to support daily work effort. • Articulately Present: Confidently speak with prospects over the phone and through online presentations, daily. From Day 1, a BDM must be comfortable speaking with all types of prospects, from cold-calling a brand-new prospect, to taking over a long-standing, decade-old account.
• Stay Organized: Use our CRM to accurately manage contacts and callbacks, ensuring that digital notes and dispositions are properly entered. • Manage and Market Vertical Industry (Post-Training): Build industry specific audiences, attend conventions/workshops, join Facebook groups, become engrained in the vertical industry, etc.
• Two years of Title sales experience with Internet Marketing products and/or New Business Development.
• Proficiency in Digital Marketing including social media and internet marketing for businesses with an emphasis on Google My Business and Facebook including Google Ads and other paid search avenues.
• Strong computer and organizational skills. • Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology preferred. commissions
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.marketinghire.com/jobs/rss/16882992/title-sales-and-marketing-manager→