American Roentgen Ray Society
Lansdowne, The American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), a nonprofit medical association, seeks a Director of Marketing and Communications. This position requires an experienced association marketing and communication strategist to lead a team of four professionals to develop, implement, and deploy effective and comprehensive plans for all areas of ARRS including: membership (recruitment and retention); member product and services; product sales; meetings and online learning (in-person and virtual); press relations; advertising; awards and recognition programs; and fundraising. The successful candidates will have a proven track record using a mix of traditional and digital marketing and communication channels to accomplish goals. Experience and Qualifications
* Marketing degree or related degree required (master’s preferred).
* Association or non-profit experience needed; medical society experience a plus.
* Minimum of five years demonstrated experience with proven results in direct and digital marketing.
* Must understand budgets and how to use effective marketing and communication strategies to achieve financial goals while staying within budget.
* Managerial experience and ability to manage an all remote department.
* Proven skillset to encourage team cooperation across departments/areas of the organization and develop compelling cross promotions to accomplish strategic goals.
* Need excellent project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet a range of deadlines.
* Must understand data mining, how to track performance, and assess analytical results with related expertise working with AMS or CMS. Experience with iMIS and Higher Logic a plus.
* Ability to develop compelling copy and use editing skills for various efforts.
ARRS is headquartered in eastern Loudoun County. ARRS offers a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, Life, STD and LTD. This position can be full-time remote or hybrid (in the office Tues-Thurs). Some travel is required to represent ARRS at industry events and meetings.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination required for ARRS employment.
How to apply: Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org How to apply: Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.marketinghire.com/jobs/rss/16965114/director-of-marketing-and-communications→