Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio, Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Sport Management, Marketing, or other related field).
• At least one year of sport industry experience in marketing, ticketing, or game operations.
• Can be at the undergraduate level.
• Must be a dependable, punctual, and trustworthy self-starter.
• Ability to work independently on several projects in a fast-paced, rigorous environment.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, as well as a variety of social media platforms is preferred.
• Serve as the primary script writer, game day producer for Men’s Ice Hockey, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, and Gymnastics (sport responsibilities are subject to change).
• Manage, train, and develop the Screech Team (Student Marketing Team).
• Oversee and solicit new members to the Future Falcon Kids Club.
• Serve as the secondary marketing lead for Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, and Volleyball.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of promotions for all 18 varsity sports at BGSU.
• Aid in the execution of on-campus marketing initiatives.
• Manage and build the Screech Team social media accounts.
• Book and represent BGSU Athletics at various community events.
• Assist in the fulfillment of corporate partnerships for Falcon Sports Properties.
• Work with Strategic Communications, Video Services, Creative Services and Ticket Office staffs to effectively promote and market BGSU Athletics with a strong emphasis on engagement and revenue generation.
• Maintain promotional inventory including print collateral, giveaways, and prizes.
• Build and maintain relationships with coaches and fellow administrators.
• Assist in creation of in-game environment that promotes student engagement and elevates the fan experience.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Director of Marketing and Fan Engagement.
• Start Date: August 15, 2022
• Compensation: $1,200 per month (10 Month Position, with the potential for a second year). This position does not include employee benefits.
• In addition to regular office hours, the qualified candidate must be available to work the majority of BGSU’s home athletic contests, as well as other events assigned by the Asst. AD for Marketing and Brand Enhancement
• Review of applicants will begin immediately. Position is posted until filled.
• Please submit resume, cover letter and three references to Taylor Jefferson, Asst. AD for Marketing and Fan Engagement
• Applications can be submitted via email to Taylor Jefferson at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please direct any questions to Taylor Jefferson at email@example.com
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Sport Management, Marketing, or other related field)
At least one year of sport industry experience in marketing, ticketing, or game operations
Can be at the undergraduate level
Must be a dependable, punctual, and trustworthy self-starter
Ability to work independently on several projects in a fast-paced, rigorous environment
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, as well as a variety of social media platforms is preferred
Compensation: $1,200 per month (10 Month Position, with the potential for a second year). This position does not include employee benefits.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobs.marketinghire.com/jobs/rss/17168269/assistant-director-of-marketing-fan-engagement-internship→